To manage Alif Ailaan’s network of Regional Campaign Organisers (RCOs) to support the campaign objectives, and oversee a range of functions, including logistics, training, financials, administration and community/governmental relations.
- Oversee and supervise the recruitment, training and evaluation of the RCOs, and ensure their actions comply with campaign policies
- Assessment of RCO performance and mentoring of improvements in key performance areas
- Identify opportunities for organisers’ and volunteers’ capacity building, and coordinate the provision of training, mentoring and other assistance required
- Troubleshooting in the field and ensuring that RCOs comply with campaign policies
- Manage the provision of logistics support to the ground team for effective implementation of the activities in the districts by the field organisers. This includes vetting proposals of activities, approvals, and scrutinising the financials of the activities
- Coordination of field activities – proposal reviews, approvals, logistical arrangements and financial reimbursements
- Frequent field travel around the country for campaign build up and monitoring purposes
- Providing programme support to RCOs for campaign implementation
- Coordination with finance and administration department for the logistics and financials related to the field activities
- Provide support to the head office in developing concept notes for all quarterly sub-campaigns and design work plan for all the ground activities
- Follow up with RCOs for field reporting purposes – event reports, media coverage, expense invoices.
- Collating information in central database and sharing relevant content to media and social media strand.
- Collating data/information of activities for monthly reporting/updates
- Manage calendar of on-the-ground activities and generate weekly reports
The successful applicant will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a keenness and passion for fundamental change in the state of education in Pakistan.
Applicants should submit a short resume and covering letter detailing their suitability for the role to email@example.com by September 26, 2016. Please mention the position that is being applied for in the subject line.