Alif Ailaan is a campaign that seeks to make education a central part of the national conversation in Pakistan and get all our children in school and learning well.
Alif Ailaan’s alliances with stakeholding partners play an increasingly important role in ensuring that the campaign engages its target audiences towards these ends.
The Alliances Manager is responsible for conducting Alif Ailaan’s strategic alliances, in support of the Head of Alliances, reporting to them and ultimately to the Campaign Director.
Key responsibilities will include supporting the Head of Alliances in:
- Engaging selected partners from the education, civil society commercial and other stakeholder sectors and securing their sustained involvement in strategic alliances
- Leveraging Alif Ailaan’s campaigning and organisational capabilities to lead alliances and achieve successful collaboration built on common purpose towards better education outcomes
- Working effectively with the Head of Alliances and Alif Ailaan colleagues to make campaign alliances a complementary and effective part of the campaign’s influence
- Maintaining contacts and actions database, monitoring and reporting outcomes of key activities
Experience and Skills
The Alliances Campaign Manager must demonstrate the following qualifications and skill sets:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Understanding of Pakistan’s political and civil society landscape
- Good written, presentation and communication skills
- Initiative and energy
- Co-operative working practices, sound professional and ethical practices
The ideal applicant will have exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrate a keenness and passion for fundamental change in the status of education in Pakistan.
Applicants should submit a short resume and covering letter detailing their suitability for the role to email@example.com by September 26, 2016. Please mention the position that is being applied for in the subject line.